▸ Full of crap ... ♬
Saturday, April 26, 2014
♥ posted at: @7:47 PM


Assalamualaikum..

It's getting near. The day that I'm suppose to be happy, enjoy it and have a blast! but now, I'm full of bad, unhappy thought. Full of crap. I'm so scared to face that day, that date. scared it wont be like what I expected, what I want. I guess my expectation really high huh? so it really difficult to reach it. On a special day like that, there's always big fight, tears. I hate it. Hate it so much! It's gonna be opposite to my hopes and wishes. Especially from him. From people that said they love me. For once in my life, I want to skip that day. I hope it will come and go fast till I wont notice it at all.




Yeah. you left them to die in my heart. without effort. without passion. without excitement. eventually they will die.

◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011